Samstag, 21. Mai 2011

Life Ball, Saturday and Pizza for Breakfast

I haven't done ANYTHING yesterday. After the maths test I got sick and my mummy had to pick me up from school. At home, I immediately fell asleep for a couple of hours! In the evening my mummy made me selfmade pizza, which is something I love, because ordering pizza can get expensive and it's actually pretty boring, and with selfmade pizza you can have so much fun- you can choose the toppings, make funny faces and tons of other stuff, and my mummy makes a really delicious dough with loads of herbs. One of my favourite series is "Inspector Barnaby" and it always airs very late on friday night.
Today I'll write some essays for school and start preparing myself for my biology exam next week. Unfortunately I'm not able to go the "Life Ball" a big aids- charity event in Vienna, this year's motto is "air".
There's so much to do, and I havent't got enough time, and I know this may sound very cliche, and quite unbelievable after me raving about pizza, but I'm planning on starting a new healthy lifestyle, so I'll keep you updated about this!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen