Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2011

Haul

Last week I went for a little shopping trip with my mummy and we got hold of some pretty stuff! I'm really happy with the things I got and can't wait to wear them. Lately I've been loving wine red and have been wearing it 24/7. I think I'll return the striped shirt because it isn't very flattering.

I think there are still loads of layout changes coming, especially the size of the pictures is something that has been bugging me for quite a while, but autumn holidays are coming up, so there'll be loads of time to invest in my little blog-baby :)

Photobucket


Photobucket
Skirt, New Yorker, 9,95€

Photobucket

Photobucket
Blouse, New Yorker, 19,95€

Photobucket
Shirt, Tally Weijl, 12,95€

Photobucket
Shoes, H&M, 19,95€

Photobucket
Necklace, Tally Weijl, 3,95€

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen