Mittwoch, 2. November 2011

The Body Shop

I happen to be quite a big Body Shop fan and always get very excited when they launch their christmas editions. So I've actually been to The Body Shop a couple of times over the last few weeks and got myself and my friends some yummy- smelling treats!

My little collection :)
Sleep like a babe- kit
I was actually given this little package for free because I spent over 25€ and I thought it was just the bag- you can imagine my surprise when I opened it! It contained 3 travel sized products and a sleep mask. I've tried the moisturizer so far and it worked wonders for me!

The Body Shop originals
I got these in a Body Shop outlet. There used to be a "Buy 3 get them cheaper" sale which was already over when I had the time to stop by at a regular store, luckily the Body Shop Outlet still had this special sale! I got the " Dewberry Mure Sauvage" Body Lotion, "Watermelon Pasteque" Body Lotion and Cucumber Concombre" Cleansing Milk. I have quite high expectations because I read quite good recommendations on the internet.

Pumpkin Special Edition
I was so excited when I saw this, because I love everything pumpkin scented! I actually got 2 of this and gave one to my friend H. for her birthday. I already used it- and OH MY! it does smell amazing, I actually hopped in the shower for a second time because it was so good and I could't get enough of the smell.

Christmas Edition
I love cranberries so much, it's unbelievable, my mummy always complains about my addiction, because cranberry products happen to be super expensive. So every year, when The Body Shop launches their Christmas Edition I always get a couple of bottles of the "Cranberry Joy Shimmer Lotion" it's soooo good, smelly amazing and I love the glitter effect! It's definately my Number 1 Body Shop product! I also got hold of the "Cranberry Joy Bath and Shower Gel" and "Spiced Vanilla Bath and Shower Gel", they're both travel sizes, but thinking of getting the regular sizes too!

I haven't tried all of the products yet, so I'll keep you updated!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen